Travel Date: 07th-18th March 2018
- Direct Flights from Heathrow on Royal Jordanian
- 2 Nights Jordan 4* ZamZam Amman Hotel - BB
- 2 Nights AQSA 3* Hotel New Metropole- BB
- 4 Nights Makkah 5* Anjum or Similar Hotel - BB
- 3 Nights Madinah 5* Pullman Zamzam - BB
- Religious Guide and Tour Manager throughout tour
- Historical Tours in Jordan, Aqsa, Makkah and Madinah
- Umrah Visa and Jordanian Visa
*Israeli border tax approx. $50
Journey of the 3 Holy Mosques - March Group
Day 1: London to Jordan
Meet & Assist at Queen Alia airport and then transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Jordan to Aqsa
Have breakfast at hotel and then transfer to King Hussein Bridge (Allenby) * long hours may be spent at the border* Once we finish immigration process, transfer to our Hotel in Aqsa.
Day 3: Aqsa Tour and Jumah Prayer
After Breakfast, tour of Al Aqsa complex and Jumah Prayer. We then begin our tour in Aqsa visiting Maqam Prophet Ibrahim Al Khalil (AS), Maqam Rabiat Aladawi and Mount of Olives. We will stop for a panoramic view of AL QUDS AL SHARIF.
Day 4: Aqsa to Jordan with Jordan Tour
After Breakfast, we tour to Maqam Prophet Musa (AS). We will transfer to King Hussein Bridge and return to Jordan. From there, we will visit Cave of Seven Sleepers and then return to the hotel (Amman) and stay overnight.
Day 5: Jordan – Makkah
Have breakfast at hotel, proceed to Airport for Umrah departure to Makkah.
Day 6: Makkah
Day 7: Makkah Ziyaraat
Have breakfast at hotel and then Ziyaarat in Makkah.
Day 8: Makkah
Day 9: Makkah to Madinah
Have breakfast at hotel, Pray Jumah and then Depart to Madinah.
Day11: Makkah Ziyaraat
Ziyarat in Madinah
Day12: Madinah to London
We leave the blessed city and depart for our connecting flight to London.